BroncoDirect/PeopleSoft: Advisor Help
Accessing the Advisor Center through BroncoDirect/PeopleSoft
- Go to http://www.csupomona.edu/~broncodirect/.
- Click the "Click Here" button.
- The Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise login page will appear.
- Enter your BroncoName.
- Enter your BroncoPassword.
- Click Sign In to log in.
- Click the BroncoDirect link located at the top of the menu.
- Find the Advisor Self Services folder.
- Click Admission Information to find admission information, test scores and a checklist summary.
- Search by Student ID or Name.
- Search results display Admissions Summary, Test Scores and a Checklist Summary.
- Click Learning Management to find the Course Catalog, Schedule of Classes and the Advisor Center (to access your advisee roster and view advisee details).
- To access your advisee roster and view advisee details, click Advisor Center.
- Click Service Indicator Information to get to Holds.
- Search by student ID or name to bring up Manage Service Indicators.
Note: This same page can be accessed via the Advisor Center.
- When you are finished, click Sign Out in the upper right corner to log out.
Note: Although the home page and screen shots in some of the following videos have changed slightly, the information is still accurate.
Note: Closed captioning is available on every tutorial by clicking the "CC" button in the play bar.