Lynda.com - Online Video & Training Tutorials
Log in now.
In a collaborative effort with ENV/Academic Affairs, IT@CPP has obtained a campus-wide license for Lynda.com, a library of online video and training tutorials taught by industry experts, such as Adobe products, Apple products, Microsoft products, Drupal, video editing, audio editing, operating systems, etc. This license gives access to all campus faculty, staff (including ASI staff) and students.
- Go to My CPP.
- Enter your BroncoName and BroncoPassword in the appropriate text field areas.
- Click the Login button.
- Select Lynda.com under the "Links to Other Services" section.
- For laptops/desktops - link is on lower, right-hand side.
- For mobile devices, link is near the bottom.
Mobile and Tablet Access
- For technical questions regarding Lynda.com's content, website and/or technical requirements, contact Lynda.com.
- For technical questions regarding your BroncoName and/or BroncoPassword, log into the IT Service Desk portal and submit a ticket (you will need to know your BroncoName and BroncoPassword). If you can't log into the IT Service Desk portal, use the help request form or stop by the IT Service Desk in Building 1, Room 100 with your Bronco Access Card or another photo ID so we can better assist you.